
Ellasen has really started figuring out how to scoot and move to get the things that she wants. She is not yet crawling but she can somehow get from point A to point B. I haven't figured it out yet but she is good enough at moving that we are putting up small items. She will be six months next week so I guess she is old enough to begin crawling and moving more. She would like to be able to walk!
I think she is going to be a daredevil and climb and get into things a lot more than Emmary. Emmary was always (and still is) very busy but was not an adventurer. She never climbed out of her crib or tried to get up bookcases and things. But I think Ellasen is another story. She is already pulling up on whatever she can get both hands on and is trying to keep up with big sis.
No comments:
Post a Comment