The other day I went into mine and Gordon's bathroom to put up towels and I saw a cricket. I really, really hate crickets. There is just something about them. Yuck. So, I called for Gordon to come and get the cricket. Well, Emmary came running after him saying she wanted to get the cricket. She beat him to the bathroom and stepped on the cricket like three times (barefoot, of course). She managed to get a leg off of him but that was it. And of course, I brilliantly said that his leg was gone. Well, she started freaking out and looking for the leg on the floor and then she needed me to check the bottom of her foot. We had to check the bottom of her foot for the cricket leg for the rest of the day. The next day we had to check her foot the cricket leg. She had Pop check her foot for the cricket leg. And, yesterday I had to check her foot for the cricket leg again.
No comments:
Post a Comment