Sunday, January 31, 2010

Welcome!!!!


We have had a crazy few months- so, I have not posted in awhile! A long while!!! Emmary turned 4 in August, Ellie is about to turn 2- we had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday- And two weeks ago we welcomed Eion to our family!! He is loved by all and adored by his big sisters!!

Eion was born on January 14th at 8:20 am. He weighed 9 pounds 3 ounces and was 20 inches long! He has grown and changed so much already!! The girls love him- Emmary likes to hold his hand and comfort him. Ellie likes to say "baby" over and over to him and point out his eyes, ears, nose, hair and tummy.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yay!! Glad to see you are back to blogging! I've missed catching up with your fam! :) I can't believe how grown up Ellie looks in that picture!! Holy cow! Emmary certainly looks proud of her little brother and Eion is just adorable! Can't wait for more pics and more stories :) BTW, how do you have time for it all?? I can barely blog with just Isabel! ;)