Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Holla! Holla!!

Today Emmary asked me if I knew the song with "Holla! Holla! Holla!" in it. I had no idea and immediately thought I was going to have to talk to Gordon again about the songs he was teaching her. Well, she persisted and said she was sure I knew it so I asked for her to sing it a few more times with the same result: "Holla! Holla! Holla! Holla!!" Still no idea. I told her I was sorry that we would have to ask Daddy because I really did not know. Then she said, "Yes you do!! It is that Christmas song that we listen too. It says Holla! Holla! Holla!!!!" OHHH!!! I finally figured it out- "Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Fa La La La, La La La!" Except we say "Holla!" at our house!

2 comments:

Alli and Erik said...

Yeah, I know Gordon's musical taste. I would worry too! I am glad it was just a Christmas song! Thanks for the giggle today!

Three Girls and a Guy said...

Exactly- considering she knows almost all the words to "Womanizer" :)