Tuesday, February 3, 2009
The Bookshelf
Emmary has a really bad habit of pulling all of the books of her bookshelf in her room before she goes to sleep. Every night we hear them falling to the floor. And there are lots of them. I love books, espescially children's books, so we have an abundance of them. I have to pick them up every morning and get them in the right order because I am obsessive about books being arranged in like groups and can't stand for them to backwards on a shelf. Well, she pulled them all off the shelf during rest time yesterday and had them thrown everywhere and had ripped pages out of several of them. I got mad and told her that I was taking all of her books out of her room. So when she went over to Pop and Ma's house that evening we moved her bookshelf out of her room into the hallway. And once again, my "punishment" backfired. She ran down the hallway to get her bath and she saw her bookshelf. She was so excited. She ran to tell Daddy about it and said "Daddy- my bookshelf has been moved to exactly where I have always wanted it. I have dreamed about having it in the hallway. I love it!!" Foiled again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment