Yesterday we went to Target to pick up some trash bags and some dish soap. Target is Emmary's favorite store- I am pretty sure it's her favorite because she usually gets an icee. However, she only likes the white icee flavor. Well, yesterday they only had blue and red. She about had a panic attack. " Mommy- what am I going to do??? My elbow is hot and it needs an icee!" Hmmm... I offered to get a red or blue icee- but no she didn't want one of those. So, we decided to think about what to do while we got we needed. While we were checking out, Emmary said "Mommy- both my elbows are hot now- they are burning up- I think I need to get a Chick-fil-a ice cream." So that is what we did. This morning we were getting in the car and Emmary said, " Mommy, my knee is hot- it is burning up. I need a Chick-fil-a ice cream!"
No comments:
Post a Comment