
It is so neat to watch how Emmary and Ellasen are growing together. Emmary has really started to pay attention to Ellasen and interact with her. Ellasen watches everything Emmary does, talks to her, and constantly wants her attention. This morning Emmary was reading the Pat the Bunny Kisses book to Ellasen and she would take her hand and press it on the kiss. Emmary got so excited because she was "teaching" Ellasen. One time Ellasen did it by herself, I am sure it was just an accident, but Emmary jumped up and came over and said, "Mommy, Mommy, I showed Ellasen how- I taught her, aren't I the best big sister??!!!!!" It was so sweet and so precious. I hope that they grow to be sisters that have that special sister bond.
1 comment:
Emmary looks so much like you it's scary-except with red hair! Ellasen is adorable, I didn't know you had another little girl. I always imagined you with little girls! After coaching cheerleading they scare me a little now. Well, this isn't the place to catch up. Email me when you get a spare moment!
Post a Comment